To use your virtual card with Spendl, you will first need to set up an account:
- Verify your e-mail address: Enter the verification code sent to your email.
Your account is now ready, but in order to activate your card we need to verify your identity:
- Click the "Verify" button at the top left corner of your card
- Provide a phone number: Enter the verification code sent to you via SMS.
- Provide a home address: Provide street name and number, city, state (if applicable), country and zip code.
- Get your Passport/ID (*please note* - only documents with latin characters are valid).
- Follow the instructions on screen: Click the link sent to you via SMS - take a quick picture of your identification document and a selfie (copies of your ID are not accepted).
That's it! Your Spendl account is now active and you card is ready to use.
**Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements require that we gather information from you and verify your identification. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide our service and keep it for as long as necessary as required by law.